It is something you just cannot miss these days!
From early morning till late night it is Digital Marketing, most of them in form of interesting content or entertainment.
Technically digital marketing is the act of selling items and services through digital channels such as social media, SEO, email, online ads, mobile apps etc.
Business wise, it is reaching out to your prospective customer in a way they cannot ignore, it is to change your way of promoting yourself and your brand with time.
It’s a terrific moment to go into the profession because there are so many areas of specialty and so much need for content creation and curation, social media strategy, and analytics.
- Industry Synced Course
- 70 hours of hands on training
- Industry Experts and Business Owners as Instructors
- Practical Examples and Real Life Cases
- Internship Opportunities
- Complementary sessions by Digital Marketing Professionals
You should do this course. Why?
Because the following are essentials of marketing and can be done best digitally
- Brand Awareness
- Lead Generation
- Promotion for new products & services
- Target Customers
- Retaining Old customers
- Increase Sales/Profit
- Expand Market
- More Website Traffic
- Improve User Experience
- Improve conversions
Can you afford not to know Digital Marketing? No…
- Today’s marketing approach relies entirely on digital marketing.
- As the quantity of sales rises, so does the amount of money make.
- It aids in the branding of your business.
- The marketing channels are simple to learn.
- Digital marketing aids in the development of stronger relationships with customers and prospects.
- A higher return on investment (Return of Investment).
- Offers a diverse range of professional options.
- It aids in the visibility of your business on search engine result pages (SERP).
Once you complete the course you will
- Be ready with Digital Marketing Strategies for your business
- Become well-versed in trending themes in digital marketing, such as inbound marketing, paid marketing, social media marketing, and web analytics.
- Learn how to develop, manage, and implement integrated multi-channel campaigns.
- Organize and lead digital marketing teams and initiatives for your company.
- Know how the various digital marketing disciplines interact and how to make the most of each one.
- And thus save a lot of money by not having to hire a digital marketing agency.
- Be able to even get a job at an organisation
In case you do not have a business now, you can choose to work as
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Web Developer and Web Designer
- Content Writer
- Digital Agency Account Manager
- And more
70 Hours of extensive hands on training with assignments and case studies
Duration 2.5 Months
Weekly 9 hours (Average)
Course Fee – 18999/- plus 18% GST
Use Coupon Code DMI6BYXF to book your seat at 1500/-. Rest of the fee can be paid in Installment. The payment plan is as follows:
Rs. 1500 Booking Fee
Rs. 6000/- + Rs. 3420 (GST) Before the Class
Rs. 8000/- After One Month
Rs. 3499/- After Two Months
Ex IIT Bombay, Director- QITPL
By profession Fariduddin is a Digital Marketing Strategist Growth Hacker, Marketing, Content and Product Manager having 7 years of expertise. He worked in a core team and leaded to build India’s one of the Largest Open-Source (MOOCs) EdTech Platform at IIT Bombay under Ministry of Education, Govt. of India (funded) and scaled up with 6.7 million active user base. He also worked on some prestigious opensource Project including Low Cost Device at IIT Bombay. His research and areas of Expertise lines on MOOCs Technology, UX, UI, Digital Strategy, Customer psychology and Marketing.
Dr. Mahua Datta
Dr. Mahua Datta, Founder CEO of MyCoolGuru.com is a versatile Marketing Trainer and Motivation Speaker. Dr. Datta has more than 20 years of work experience in corporates like Standard Chartered, HDFC etc. and academic institutions like Jadavpur University, Calcutta University, ISB&M, EIILM, Unitedworld School of Business, ICFAI Business School etc. She completed her graduation in Economics, MBM in Marketing Management from University of Calcutta and PhD in Retail Marketing Management. She has received best paper awards from several institutions including IIT Kharagpur and IIM Ahmedabad. She has been a corporate trainer for more than 15 years now and has trained senior and junior management employees of several public and private sector organisations in the area of Marketing and Digital Marketing with special focus on sales, consumer behaviour and content strategy. She is an avid traveller and loves meeting people.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 70 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes